VI. PERSPECTIVE: KISEIJUU

6:58 AM



Manga, Anime, Japanese film and Japanese culture- I'm really into those kind of stuffs. But after watching this movie(Parasyte), I feel disappointed and regretful that I wasn't able to watch this kind of genre(Shounen) Most anime/movies that I'm watching and I'm into are Shoujo and Sports type. I know, two different genre right? Haha but hey, that's the truth I'm really into that kind of stories. Ohmygosh! Haven't you heard that  Haikyuu season 2 just started! And Kuroko no Basuke season 3 ended fast! Omy, *insert fangirling face here*, my babies! So to sum up what I was saying, I am an Otaku but I'm a bit disappointed with myself because all these years I haven't watch Shounen anime *cries internally*. This maybe because I really don't like bloody and 'killing something' stories( I don't know what's the right term) back when I was in highschool. 



 After seeing this movie in our EEP class, I told myself that I'll watch the Parasyte- anime version and maybe I can also watch other Shounen anime like Tokyo Ghoul as my boy friends were keep on telling me. I really thank Ms. Eliz for letting me(us) watched Parasyte. It made me realized that Shounen is not that bad as I expected it would be. I was hooked by how the movie was produced, by how the characters successfully did their roles and everything. Mind you, this movie is not the 'Overacting-action-type' of Shounen movie. So for those who are looking this kind of genre, maybe Parasyte- anime/movie will also caught your interests.



Parasyte is all about aliens who enters in the ear canal of humans to the brain to control and invade the human body, as what the first scene of the movie was shown. One of the aliens tries to enter in a teenager named Shinichi Izumi but he had his earphones on that it cannot enter into his brain. Instead it made its way into Shinichi's right hand. Because Shinichi was able to prevent Migi from travelling further up into his brain, both beings retain their separate intellect and personality. As the duo encounter other Parasites, they capitalize on their strange situation and gradually form a strong bond, working together to survive. This gives them an edge in battling other Parasites who frequently attack the pair upon realization that Shinichi's human brain is still intact. Shinichi feels compelled to fight other Parasites, who devour humans as food, while enlisting Migi's help.

Curious about what happened? Just watch the whole movie and see it for yourself to know what happened. This movie is only the part 1 and I can't wait to watch the second one! Thanks ms. Eliz for letting us watch this movie. 

---

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I watched Parasyte in SM Megamall cinema in Feb. this year and loved it. So my bright idea was to ask my sister from the States to buy me an original DVD copy so I can watch it with my students. Love the lead stars and Migi. :-)

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook