I. OTHER SIDE OF ME

8:31 AM


First of all, welcome to my first ever blog. I don't know what or how to introduce myself here though I thought of many ways to write down my introduction like quote or a song maybe but I really don't know how to sum it all up.  


So,yeah Hi! Just let me introduce myself by telling you the basics-Haha I'm Caryl Reneous G. Bajao, 16 yrs old from Quezon City. That's all thank you. Kidding aside. hmmm, what to tell?  



“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view-until you climb into his skin and walk around in it.”

 – To Kill A Mockingbird


Being a teenager,it's really hard to introduce ourself- NO. It's not that hard , the reason why we find it hard to do is that we are too scared of being judge by other people, we don't wanna hear or know their comments about us.I don't know if other teenager feels the same way, but being in this 'stage of life' is really complicated-Emotionally,physically, socially and whatever word with '-lly. Ha-ha not-so-funny-Joke.

So back to what I was trying to say, one of the things that some people don't understand when you're a teenager is our 'mood'. We don't know how we can easily change our mood like- we can go crazy and too playful one minute and get pissed off the next. Also,keeping your personality in constant or make it last too long is very challenging.Just what I've said teenagers are "moody". Omygosh, too much drama, but yeah that's the reality and a part of being a teenager.


So to get to know me better, I will tell you the other sides of being a 'Caryl Bajao'. I love reading books, any kind of book (fiction,novel,short stories, contemporary books,wattpad books, and the like). I don't know when did I start to love them and have the interest to read one but I know it's because of Wattpad.

Back when I was in my elementary,I really hated to read and whenever I see someone reading a book I was like - "Eew, your really reading that?", "Books, books, books, why so lame?" but when I started to have an account on wattpad and started to read some stories, I appreciated them and got my interest on reading them.  I even bought books and started to make it as my collection. I also write my own stories now.    




Aside from reading books, I also use music as my passtime. I can say that it is one of my escape to real world. Whenever I plugged my earphones on, it's like I'm into another world.  It's kinda cliche to some, but that's really how I feel. Sometimes when I really 'feel' the song I go wild( I don't know how will I explain how wild).I'm not so picky to what song to play but there's this one genre that I really wanted to listen to like almost everyday,my favorite genre- OPM and Band. It feels like there is something/ feeling in those songs that is really catching my attention like Ereaserhead's "With a Smile", "Ligaya" and "Huwag kang Matakot". I can't explain it, but all I can say is that their music really influence me to not give up in life because whenever I'm down or sad I just listen to their songs and there-I feel good~. 







If I were to describe myself as a friend, I can say that I'm a good friend. I know I have flaws being a friend but I always find ways to show my friends that I value our friendship.









I can say that whenever they need me I am always here to lend a hand. We may be not seeing each other more often but I know in my heart that they are my friends no matter what. And I know I can also count on them through good times and bad times. Why so CHEESYY??






" Good friends are just like stars. You don't always see them, but you know they're always there."




 So this is all I can say for now because I think it's too long to tell what kind of person I am. I  just want to be like 'pa-mysterious-type-of-person', kidding. I know that I didn't tell everything about myself but I hope I somehow show you a side of me. I don't know if you'll find me boring but NAH- thanks for reading! Till next time.



---









You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook